SERVING SIZE 106 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 1 cup Cambrooke Pasta Solo Elbows or your favorite low pro pasta
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup pared, chopped cucumber
- ⅓ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs chopped shallots
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp fennel seed (crushed)
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to directions. Crush fennel seed, shred carrots, seed and chop cucumber
- Snip parsley and chop green onions.
- Combine cooked pasta, celery, carrots, cucumber and cranberries.
- In medium bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, parsley, shallot, sugar, mustard, crushed fennel seed and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all and chill.