SERVING SIZE 110 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 1 cup CBF Pasta Solo Elbows or your favorite low pro pasta
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup pared, chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbs chopped shallots
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed (crushed)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to directions. Crush fennel seed, shred carrots, seed and chop cucumber
- Snip parsley and chop green onions.
- Combine cooked pasta, celery, carrots, cucumber and cranberries.
- In medium bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, parsley, shallot, sugar, mustard, crushed fennel seed and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all and chill.