SERVING SIZE 227 g ( 1 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 8
- 1 Tbs CBF Chicken Consomme
- 4 cups water
- 100g asparagus
- 128g carrots
- 76g celery
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- 60g CBF Pasta Solo - Elbows
- 1 cup non-dairy creamer
- 32g baby spinach
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a sauce pan over low heat, combine Chicken Consomme and 4 cups water.
- Chop asparagus, celery, and carrots and add to broth.
- Add garlic powder and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1-2 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add elbows, spinach, and non-dairy creamer.
- Heat thoroughly.
- SUGGESTIONS: To reduce phe and calories you can reducenon-dairy creamer to 1/2 cup.
- THANK YOU! Chrissy Berl for the recipe suggestion.