SERVING SIZE 218 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 2 CBF Tweekz, baked according to package instructions
- 1/3 cup (52g) cooked broccoli
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- 1 Tbs (8g) CBF Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbs plus 1/4 Tbs butter or Margarine
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 2 1/4 tsp (7g) CBF Shake `N` Cheese
- 100g (dry) CBF Pasta Solo pasta, prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in a lightly greased individual sized casserole dish.
- Slice Tweekz into fourths and arrange over broccoli.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine the non-dairy creamer, Alfredo Sauce, butter and curry powder. Simmer until thickened, about two minutes.
- Pour mixture over Tweekz and Broccoli.
- To make 1/4 cup cheese sauce using Shake `N` Cheese: Over medium heat, melt 1/4 Tbs butter in pan. Add 1/4 cup of non-dairy liquid creamer and 2 1/4 tsp Shake `N` Cheese. Blend until smooth and velvety.
- Top casserole with cheese sauce.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve over Pasta Solo pasta.