SERVING SIZE 193 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 2 (64 g) Cambrooke Tweekz, baked according to package instructions
- ⅓ cup (52g) cooked broccoli
- ⅓ cup plus ¼ cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- 1 Tbs (8g) Cambrooke Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbs plus ¼ Tbs butter
- ½ tsp curry powder (optional)
- 2 ¼ tsp (7g) Cambrooke Shake `N` Cheese
- 100g (dry) Aproten Pasta, prepared
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange cooked broccoli in a lightly greased individual sized casserole dish.
- Slice Tweekz into fourths and arrange over broccoli.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat combine the non-dairy creamer, Alfredo Sauce, butter and curry powder. Simmer until thickened, about two minutes.
- Pour mixture over Tweekz and Broccoli.
- To make 1/4 cup cheese sauce using Shake `N` Cheese: Over medium heat, melt 1/4 Tbs butter in pan. Add 1/4 cup of non-dairy liquid creamer and 2 1/4 tsp Shake `N` Cheese. Blend until smooth and velvety.
- Top casserole with cheese sauce.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.