SERVING SIZE 68 g ( 1 tartlet )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 10
- 2 cups (200g) Cambrooke All Purpose Baking Mix
- ½ cup (85g) Cambrooke Plain Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 3 Tbs butter
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Non-dairy whipped topping
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, combine the Baking Mix, sugar, Cream Cheese, and salt, then pulse 3 to 4 times until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Gradually add pieces of butter until a dough ball forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic saran wrap and refrigerate until firm; approximately 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 10 muffin tins with vegetable oil.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball in your palms. Lightly flour your hands. Put 1 ball in the center of each muffin cup.
- With a wooden tart tamper or narrow flat bottomed glass, lightly floured, press the dough into the cups until the dough begins coming up the sides of the cup. Then twist the tamper or glass to release it.
- Chill for at least 10 minutes to firm the dough and bake 15 to 20 minutes until just browned.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filling and top with a dollop of non-dairy whipped topping.