SERVING SIZE 112 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- ½ cup uncooked Cambrooke Short Grain Rice
- 6.5 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 green onions (scallions), chopped
- ½ medium red or green bell pepper,
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 Tbs parsley or cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, mix together artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, green onions, bell pepper, parsley or cilantro and celery.
- Mix in cooked rice, then mix in reserved marinade mixture. Serve at room temperature or cold.