SERVING SIZE 16 g ( 1 wafer )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 30
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 3 Tbs (33g) Cambrooke Cheddar Wizard
- 1¾ cups (175 g) Cambrooke Baking Mix
- ½ cup (70g) cassava meal*
- 4 tsp (12g) Cambrooke Shake `N` Cheese
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and Cheddar Wizard together. Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix to blend well.
- Place dough on a long piece of wax paper and roll into a 2 to 3-inch log shaped roll. Refrigerate approximately ½ hour until firm.
- Slice ½-inch rounds and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until the wafers spread out and edges begin to brown. Cool completely before serving.
- *As an alternative to cassava meal, use ground low protein pasta.