SERVING SIZE 15 g ( 1 wafer )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 30
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 3 Tbs (33g) CBF Cheddar Wizard
- 1 3/4 cups (175 g) CBF Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup (70g) cassava meal*
- 4 tsp (12g) CBF Shake `N` Cheese
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and Cheddar Wizard together. Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix to blend well.
- Place dough on a long piece of wax paper and roll into a 2 to 3-inch log shaped roll. Refrigerate approximately 1/2 hour until firm.
- Slice 1/2-inch rounds and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until the wafers spread out and edges begin to brown. Cool completely before serving.
- *As an alternative to cassava meal, use ground low protein pasta.