SERVING SIZE 178 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 62g dry Aproten Pasta Ribbon Noodles or other low protein pasta
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small sweet red or yellow pepper, julienne sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, julienne sliced
- 6 asparagus spears, cut in 1" pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the sweet pepper, onion, zucchini, and asparagus. Stir-fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender yet firm, stirring gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with pasta or place the pasta onto a serving platter and arrange the sauteed vegetables on top.
- SUGGESTIONS: Sprinkle with Shake `N` Cheese for a little extra zip.