SERVING SIZE 106 g ( 1 wedge )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 1 Cambrooke Tuscan Pizza Crust
- 4 - ¼-inch thick slices of fresh tomato
- 4 - ¼-inch thick slices of grilled portabella mushroom
- 1-2 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Tbs Miracle Whip® Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tsp seasoned Garlic salt
- 1 pinch fresh (or dried) rosemary
- Brush each side of the CBF Pizza Crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each side with the seasoned salt and rosemary.
- Place in broiler oven for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
- Slice the loaf "on-the-flat" (horizontally).
- Coat with salad dressing on each side and add sandwich ingredients.
- Slice sandwich in 4 wedges and serve with a garnish of fresh basil.
- SUGGESTIONS: Use a panini maker or sandwich press for a truly authentic culinary treat.