SERVING SIZE 221 g ( 1 sub )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 6 Cambrooke Veggie Meatballs
- 1 Cambrooke Artisan Roll
- Olive or canola oil
- 2 Cambrooke Marinara Minis
- 3 Tbs Cambrooke Mozzarella Shreds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If meatballs are frozen, thaw in microwave for approximately 4 minutes at 50 percent power.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes.
- Slice artisan roll in half and scoop out some of the flesh of the roll by hand, being careful not to pierce through and create a hole. Set aside insides of bread for another use.
- Brush or spray the inside of each side of the artisan bread with oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes or until it just starts to brown.
- Spread marinara sauce on the bottom of each side of the roll.
- Top with 3 meatballs, more marinara sauce, and 1 Tbs of Mozzarella Shreds.
- SUGGESTIONS: Add low protein cheese slices and cut sandwich into three servings.