SERVING SIZE 121 g ( 1/2 tart )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- ½ cup prepared cookie dough from Cambrooke Sugar Cookie Mix (tp prepare half package, you need ¾ stick of butter and 4 Tbs of water.)
- ⅓ cup (44 g) Cambrooke plain cream cheese
- 3 Tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of fruit - berries, sliced kiwi, peaches or strawberries. (nutritional information reflects ¼ cup of strawberries and ½ cup kiwi)
- Prepare Sugar Cookie Mix according to package directions. (Remaining dough can be used or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and press cookie dough evenly into a mini fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly in cooled cookie tart.
- Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove rim of pan and enjoy!