SERVING SIZE 141 g ( 1/2 tart )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1/2 cup (75 g) CBF sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup (44 g) CBF plain cream cheese
- 3 Tbs granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of fruit - berries, sliced kiwi, peaches or strawberries. (nutritional information reflects 1/4 cup of strawberries and 1/4 cup kiwi)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and press cookie dough evenly into a mini fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly in cooled cookie tart.
- Arrange fruit as desired on top of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove rim of pan and enjoy!