SERVING SIZE 80 g ( 1/12 loaf )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 1½ cups grated zucchini (~1 medium zucchini)
- ¾ cups white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups (loosely-filled) Cambrooke Baking Mix (see below for instructions using MixQuick)
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 1 large loaf pan, a 9x13 baking dish, or small-medium bundt cake pan.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, zucchini through vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining 6 ingredients, baking mix through nutmeg, and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Add powdered mixture to wet mixture, mixing until completely combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 30-45 minutes, watching carefully, as the time it takes to get done will depend on the type of pan used and the specific oven. Bread is done when an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan.
- Loosen sides of bread with a knife and flip over on wire rack to cool completely before cutting.
- MIXQUICK INSTRUCTIONS: Replace the Baking Mix with 3 loosely-filled cups of MixQuick and remove the baking powder and baking soda (these are already in the MixQuick). This will not significantly affect the nutrition facts below.