SERVING SIZE 136 g ( 138 )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 8
- 4 oz of Aprotide Stelline pasta
- ½ package (7oz) coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz whole water canned chestnuts, drained and chopped
- ¾ cup Miracle Whip
- 2 ½ Tbs sugar
- ⅛ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Cook stellini according to package driections; drain and rinse in cold water. Chop coleslaw mix if pieces are too large. Transfer pasta, coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper and water chestnuts to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.