SERVING SIZE 164 g ( )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 5
- 1 cup Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix, Seafood Patty Mix or Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 small zucchinis, quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk such as rice or almond milk
- 2 Tbschopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush a nonstick cooking sheet with oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Patty Mix and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Whisk together the mayonnaise and non-dairy milk
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini in mayonnaise mixture, then dredge in Patty Mix mixture, pressing to coat evenly on all sides.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray or olive oil. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce, if desired.
Note: Nutrition information represents Chicken Patty Mix and rice milk