SERVING SIZE 37 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 1 cup Cambrooke MixQuick Baking Mix
- 2 Tbs Creamy Hot Cereal - Cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
- ⅛ tsp cloves, ground
- 4 Tbs butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients and gently whisk to combine. In a large bowl add the butter and brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin to the butter and sugar mixture and gently mix to combine. Add the vanilla and stir. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, place cookie dough on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until centers of cookies are set. Do not over bake. Enjoy!
- SUGGESTION: You can add ⅓ cups white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, cinnamon chips, or chocolate chips to add a little texture and flavor. Just make sure that you account for the additional Pro/PHE.
- You can use 1&frac1/2; tsp pumpkin pie spice in place of the seasonings listed above
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.