SERVING SIZE 77 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1½ Tbp Cambrooke Cream Cheese
- ¼ tsp sriracha
- 1 Tbs sour cream
- In a medium bowl add all ingredients for the fritters and mix to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet add ¼ cup vegetable oil and place over medium heat. Form fritters in your hand about 2 inches in diameter and ¼ inch thick. Gently place in preheated skillet. Cook until browned on each side, about 4 or 5 minutes per side. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess grease.
- To make sauce, add all sauce ingredients and mix together. Serve with the fritters
- NOTE: 1 fritter = 0.6g protein or 20mg PHE
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.