SERVING SIZE 166 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- ¼ cup Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix
- 1 tsp oil
- 5 Tbs water
- 1 tsp Sun Bird General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbs oil for cooking
- For Sauce:
- 2 tsp Sun Bird General Tso's Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbs water
- For sauce: In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix, soy sauce, sugar and water. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add chicken patty mix, 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp seasoning mix and 5 Tbs water. Let sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken. Form into patty. In a non stick frying pan, add 1 Tbs oil for cooking. Once hot add patty and cook on each side until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes on each side). Remove from pan and cut into pieces. Put cut up pieces back into pan and add sauce. Lightly toss.
- SUGGUESTION: Serve over Cambrooke’s low protein short grain rice.