SERVING SIZE 27 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 36
- 680 g Cambrooke Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1½ (170 g) sticks of butter
- 7.5 Tbs (110 ml) water
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In medium bowl, stir 1 package cookie mix, 1 1/2 sticks softened butter (170 g) and 7.5 Tbs (110 mL) water until a soft dough forms.
- Cutout Cookies: Chill prepared dough in refrigerator for 20 minutes. On a lightly floured (starch) surface or between 2 sheets of parchment paper, roll dough out to about ¼-inch thickness. Cut with cookie cutters or rim of glass. Place 1-inch apart on cookie sheet. Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- Drop Cookies: Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- Makes about 3 dozen 3-inch cookies.
- SUGGESTION: If desired, spread frosting or sprinkles on cooled cookies. To prepare half of package: use 340 g cookie mix, ¾ stick butter and 4 Tbs water. Prepared cookies or dough can be frozen.