SERVING SIZE 49 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 3
- ½ cup rice milk
- ½ tsp Cambrooke Chicken Consommé
- 1 Tbs Cambrooke Sausage Patty Mix
- 1 tsp butter
- 15 g small white button mushrooms, diced
- In a one cup measuring cup add rice milk, consommé and sausage patty mix. Gently mix to combine and set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium heat add butter. Once melted, add mushrooms and sauté for two minutes. Pour in the milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, continuously whisking until thickened. Remove from heat immediately as you do not want it to thicken too much.Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve warm.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.