SERVING SIZE 213 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- 3 Tbs & ⅓ cup boiling water
- ⅓ cup Cambrooke Short Grain Rice
- 1 Tbs butter
- ½ tsp Cambrooke Chicken Consommé
- ½ tsp red curry paste
- ¼ cup chopped red peppers
- ¼ cup matchstick carrots, softened
- pinch of curry, to taste (optional)
- First you need a Thermos. Look for one that will retain heat for 5 hours.
- Preheat your thermos: fill with boiling water and seal. Open your thermos and discard water after 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients, stir and cover.
- Shake occasionally (do not open). Let cook 2½-5 hours until liquid is absorbed and not slushing.
- SUGGESTION: On the go? Soften your peppers and carrots in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.