SERVING SIZE 148 g ( 1/2 pizza )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1 cup (110 g) Cambrooke Wel-Made Baking Mix
- 1 Tbs (15 g) vegetable oil
- dash of salt
- ½ tsp (2 g) baking powder
- ¼ cup and 2 tsp water
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- ⅓ cup (30 g) Cambrooke Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 tub (65 g) Cambrooke Marinara Minis
- 2-3 sprigs basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Baking Mix with salt and baking powder.
- Add oil and mix well. Gradually add water and coloring and mix into a dough.
- Dust a surface with baking mix, so the dough won't stick. Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes.
- Roll dough as thinly as possible and press down onto a greased baking sheet. The dough should be roughly 0.5 cm thick.
- Spread marinara sauce over dough, sprinkle mozzarella and top with basil.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
- SUGGESTION: Sprinkle over extra virgin olive oil.