SERVING SIZE 39 g ( 1 Pastry Shell )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 8
- ¾ cup (75g) Cambrooke Baking Mix
- 1 cup (100g) Cambrooke Wheat Starch
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs (18g) cream cheese
- ¼ cup cold water
- Combine Baking Mix, Wheat Starch, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter and cream cheese into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender or fork. Mixture will have a uniform crumbly texture.
- Add the water, blend until a tacky dough ball forms.
- Divide into 8 even portions, each approximately the size of a golf ball (50 grams).
- Flatten each portion with your fingers and place inside sprayed muffin cups. Work the dough against the bottom of the cup and up
- the sides of the muffin cup trying to keep as thin as possible. Dough should reach slightly above the top of the cup.
- Bake in 400-degree oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- SUGGESTION: Add your favorite fruit or filling to cup. Use to make finished meal item or freeze for later use.