SERVING SIZE 184 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- ¼ cup Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix
- 3 Tbs water
- 1 tsp oil
- ½ cup (50g) mushrooms, chopped
- ½ (70g) red pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup (62g) Apotein Fusilli
- 1 tsp Cambrooke Chicken Consommé
- ⅓ cup non dairy creamer
- 1 Tbs Cambrooke Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 Tbs butter (unsalted butter optional)
- Boil water and cook Apoten Fusilli per instructions on bag. Once cooked drain and set aside.
- Mix Chicken Patty Mix, water and oil together. Let sit for a few minutes to allow mixture to thicken.
- Form into a patty and cook in a well-oiled skillet. Brown on each side until golden.
- Remove from skillet and cut into 1 inch squares.
- In the same, well oiled, non-stick skillet add mushrooms and red peppers. Saute until soft. Add Chicken Consumé and continue to mix for 1 minute.
- Add cooked Chicken Patty squares and toss. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, add non dairy creamer, Alfredo Sauce and butter. Heat on low until thickened.
- Combine all ingredients and serve.