SERVING SIZE 165 g ( 1/2 patty )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- ¼ cup (35g) Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tsp (3 g) Cambrooke Chicken Consommé
- Sprinkle oregano
- 1 container of Cambrooke Marinara Minis
- 1 Cambrooke Swiss Cheese Single slice
- Salt to taste
- Mix together Chicken Patty Mix, water, oil, diced onion, Chicken Consommé, and oregano. Form into a patty. Add more oil to achieve desired consistency.
- Pan fry on both sides for 5 mins or until brown on both sides.
- Spray top and bottom with oil and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Add 1 slice of cheese and ½ -1 tub of tomato marinara and bake in oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Wait to cool down to desired temperature and serve.
Recipe developed by Cortex Health.