SERVING SIZE 59 g ( 1/2 of Banana )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1 banana(s) Banana, unpeeled
- 1 tsp Speculoos Cookie Butter
- 2 bar(s) Cambrooke Chocolate Cha Chas
- Preheat oven to medium heat. Cut banana in half crosswise, then cut a slit down the middle of each piece. Try not to cut all the way through. Stuff banana with cookie butter and chocolate cha cha pieces. Wrap in foil making sure banana is completely wrapped.
- Place foil wrapped banana on grill and cover. Allow to grill 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from grill using tongs. Open carefully and enjoy!
- The fillings you can use are endless here! Marshmallow fluff, caramel sauce, chocolate, strawberries, honey, etc..... Just be sure to account for additional protein and PHE.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.