SERVING SIZE 127 g ( 1/4 of recipe )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 4 slice(s) Cambrooke Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread, cut into cubes
- 30 g vanilla pudding, instant, dry mix only
- 1 Tbs egg replacer, Ener-g Egg Replacer suggested
- 2 Tbs sugar, brown, packed
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup rice dream, original
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1.5 to 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place bread cubes in a small bowl and set aside. In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, add rice milk, pudding mix, egg replacer, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Lightly whisk to combine. Pour over bread cubes and gently toss until all cubes are coated. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. The custard mixture will be set. Serve hot with maple syrup.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.