SERVING SIZE 95 g ( 1/9 of recipe )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 9
- 8 Tbs butter, regular or unsalted, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 medium bananas peeled and mashed
- 2 Tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup chopped candied ginger
- ½ cup non-dairy creamer
- Dry Ingredients
- 320 g Cambrooke MixQuick Baking Mix, gently packed, about 2 cups
- 1½ tsp ginger, ground
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and gently whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add bananas and mix just until combined. Now add mayo and mix for 30 seconds. Add fresh ginger and candied ginger. Mix for another 30 seconds. Now add ⅓ of dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Add ¼ cup of nondairy creamer and mix just until combined. Repeat until all ingredients are mixed, ending with dry ingredients. Pour into prepared 8x8 pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.