SERVING SIZE 88 g ( 1 blondie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 275 g Cambrooke All Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp salt
- 50 g vanilla pudding, dry mix only
- 8 Tbs butter, regular or unsalted, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 large egg, lightly mixed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peeled, diced apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray and line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine baking mix, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla pudding mix in a medium bowl and lightly whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer add softened butter and sugars and mix until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, and vanilla and mix just until combined. Scrape bowl. Next add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Fold in apples. The batter will be thick, but it works.
- Pour batter into prepared 9x13 pan and spread evenly over bottom of pan. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan before cutting.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.