SERVING SIZE 66 g ( 1 mini pie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 3 fl.oz. Cambrooke Pea-Not Butter, room temperature
- 4 fl.oz. Cambrooke Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar, powdered (confectioners)
- ¼ cup Cool Whip, whipped topping
- 6 crust(s) Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add pea-not butter and cream cheese. Cream together until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until combined. With a spatula, add cool whip and gently fold into pea-not mixture.
- Fill each mini graham cracker crust with 45g of the pea-not butter filling. Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve cold with a small dollop of cool whip.
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator.