SERVING SIZE 218 g ( 1 Cup of Rice )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- ⅓ cup CT Short Grain Rice
- 1-2 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp CT Chicken Consommé
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- To get started, you need a good thermos. Look for one that will retain heat for at least 5 hours. Pre-heating the thermos prior to adding ingredients is a very important first step. To pre-heat: place boiling water into thermos and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to pre-heated thermos. Tighten cap and give the thermos a shake to mix all the ingredients. Let cook at least one hour. Will stay hot as long as indicated on thermos label.
- To change things up, add vegetables and your favorite Cambrooke Meat Alternative like Tweekz, cheese meatballs, or veggie meatballs. Simply heat any frozen items in the microwave to warm slightly and add to the thermos. They will cook with the rice for a full meal. You will need to adjust the protein or phe calculations based on your additions.