SERVING SIZE 146 g ( 1 piece of cobbler )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 4
- 3/4 cup CT All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbs granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbs Coffee-mate original creamer
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup HOT water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a small casserole dish with high sides with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking mix, baking powder, salt, sugar, and spices. Set Aside.
- In a smaller bowl stir pumpkin, creamer, melted butter, and vanilla until combined. Mix wet ingredients in with dry ingredients to create a thick batter. Pour into a small casserole dish.
- In a separate small bowl stir the sugars together. Spread sugar mixture over the batter evenly.
- Place casserole dish on a baking sheet in case of spilling. Pour hot water over the prepared batter without mixing a thing. Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until middle is set. Set cool 5-10 minutes before serving.