SERVING SIZE 81 g ( about 1/2 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1 CT Chicken Patty Mix patty, uncooked (see package instructions)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 (17.5g) small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced pickled ginger (optional)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 4 (36g) Boston bib or butter lettuce leaves
- In a lightly greased, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add the patty and cook, stirring and chopping up frequently until browned and crumbled. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion together until tender. Add coleslaw mix and cook for 5-7 minutes. Stir in teriyaki sauce, sesame oil and pickled ginger. Add patty crumbles and green onion. Cook and stir another 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves and serve.
- NOTE: Nutritional information does not include the optional pickled ginger.
Try making recipe with Burger Patty Mix - nutritional values will vary slightly.