SERVING SIZE 59 g ( 1 cookie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 1 cup (252g) CBF Sugar Cookie Dough, thawed but refrigerated
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 Tbs powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Work with half of the cookie dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
- Between two sheets of wax paper with rolling pin, roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut as many circles from the sheet as you can. Knead the leftover scraps of dough into a ball and roll it out and cut again.
- Place cookies 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat the rolling and cutting process with the other half of the dough, but before placing the second batch on the baking sheet, cut out the center of each circle with a 1/2 inch heart cookie cutter.
- Bake both batches for 10-15 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cake rake for 20 minutes.
- Drop 1 tsp of jam in the center of the solid circles. Sprinkle heart cut-out cookies with powdered sugar; place over jam topped cookies, pressing lightly.
- Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
- NOTE: Keep dough as cold as possible for easier handling. You may have to chill it after rolling it out so that it will be easier to cut.