SERVING SIZE 107 g ( 1/2 tart )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1/3 cup (100 g) CBF Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 Ready-to-serve flavored pudding, for example lemon pudding
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough evenly into 4 to 5 inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Spread pudding evenly over cooled cookie crust and decorate.
- SUGGESTIONS: If tart pan is unavailable: press cookie dough into several cup cake tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden.