SERVING SIZE 94 g ( ½ tart )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 10
- Cookie Dough
- ½ package, about 3-cups (340g) Cambrooke Sugar Cookie Mix
- ¾ stick (84.75g) butter, softened
- 4 Tbs water (60g)
- 5 Ready-to-serve, flavored pudding cups such as lemon flavor or, for lower PHE, prepare instant pudding mix with water.
- In medium bowl, combine ½ package cookie mix, ¾ stick softened butter and 4 Tbs water and mix until a soft dough forms. Chill prepared dough in refrigerator for 20 minutes or longer.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- On a lightly floured surface (low protein baking mix) or between 2 sheets of parchment paper, roll dough out to about ¼-inch thickness. Cut dough circles to fit 4 to 5-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottoms. Press cookie dough circles evenly into tart pans, kneading the leftover scraps of dough into balls, rolling, and cutting again.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Fill tart shells with pudding. Store refrigerated.
- NOTE: If tart pan is unavailable: press cookie dough into several cupcake tins. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly golden. Keep dough as cold as possible for easier handling. Nutritional information reflects ready-to-eat lemon pudding.