SERVING SIZE 28 g ( 1 cookie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- CBF Scoop-And-Bake Sugar Cookie Dough makes your favorite holiday cookies easy. Just roll, decorate and fill, if desired, as shown.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls, two inches apart onto ungreased, nonstick baking sheet or roll desired amount of chilled dough between two sheets of wax paper (lightly dusted with wheat starch) to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool; remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve plain or decorate.
- SUGGESTIONS: Sprinkle cookies with plain or colored sugar before baking, or spread your favorite frosting on cooled, baked cookies and decorate with colored sugar or candies.
- ICING: In medium mixing bowl, beat together 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar and 3 Tbs non-dairy liquid creamer until smooth but stiff. Add more creamer if needed. Tint with food coloring, if desired.
- SUGGESTIONS: Try melted CBF Chocolate Cha-Cha`s for chocolate filling or use your favorite jelly.
- NOTE: Nutritional information is for one dozen unfilled, undecorated cookies.