SERVING SIZE 201 g ( 1/2 burrito )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 1 Cambrooke Tortilla Wrap
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced green or red pepper
- 1 Tbs oil
- 2 oz fresh or canned mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup (50g) Cambrooke Short Grain Rice, cooked
- 1 Tbs Cambrooke Cheddar Shreds
- In a hot skillet over a medium heat, combine peppers, onion and oil; saute for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add mushrooms, taco seasoning and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften. Add cooked rice and mix together.
- Warm tortilla in damp papertowel in microwave oven for about 25 seconds.
- Place all ingredients from the skillet onto warmed tortilla. Roll the tortilla so that the mixture is wrapped in the center.
- Top with shredded cheese and serve warm.
- SUGGESTIONS: Add in cooked and crumbled Camburgers, a small amount of chopped tomato, diced avocados or vegetables of your choice. Serve with salsa.