SERVING SIZE 188 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 2/3 cup (101g) CBF Short Grain Rice
- 1 10-oz can mild enchilada sauce
- 3 CBF Tortilla Wraps
- CHEESE SAUCE:
- 1 Tbs butter or margarine
- 3 Tbs CBF Shake `N` Cheese
- 1 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook rice according to package instructions, rinse very well!
- Pour 1/4 can enchilada sauce on bottom of oven proof baking dish.
- Divide rice between each of the 3 tortillas and spread over lower third of tortilla. Spread 2 Tbs of cheese sauce over rice; roll and place in baking dish with seam side down.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce and cheese sauce over each of the enchiladas.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- CHEESE SAUCE: Melt butter; remove from heat. Stir in a small amount of non-dairy creamer and the Shake `N` Cheese. Gradually add the remaining non-dairy creamer, stirring until well mixed. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.