SERVING SIZE 12 g ( 1 truffle )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 4 oz (~19 count) CBF Chocolate Cha Cha`s
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 Tbs plus 1 tsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs powdered sugar for dusting
- Melt chocolate Cha Cha`s and butter in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Stir in whipping cream and vanilla. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes, stirring frequently, just until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll and shape into 12 balls in the palm of your hands. If mixture is too sticky, refrigerate about 30 minutes until firm.
- Place powdered sugar and chocolate truffles together into a plastic baggie and shake to coat evenly.
- SUGGESTIONS: Punch small hole in bottom of paper candy cups. Insert 8 inch lollipop stick through bottom of cup and then into a truffle and decorate with ribbon.