SERVING SIZE 171 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 5
- 1 cup (150g) dry, CBF Short Grain Rice
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 15-oz can chopped or diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Rinse and drain rice.
- Add butter, mix and set aside.
- Saute all of the fresh vegetables (not the tomatoes) in oil until softened.
- Add tomatoes and seasonings. Let simmer for the flavors to blend, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, stir well and serve.