SERVING SIZE 103 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 9 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1-8 oz bag of Low Protein Uncle Henry`s Handmade Pretzels
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup butterscotch morsel chips
- 16 (96g) CBF Chocolate Cha-Cha`s, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereal & Low Protein Uncle Henry`s Handmade Pretzel pieces
- In a medium size sauce pan, mix brown sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat.
- Heat to boiling while stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes without stirring.
- Stir in vanilla, baking soda and butterscotch morsel chips. Pour over cereal and pretzel mixture immediately (or it will harden).
- Stir gently (so cereal does not get crushed) until evenly coated. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring mixture every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour mixture onto lightly sprayed cookie sheet(s) to cool.
- Cool and break up larger pieces while warm.
- When mixture is completely cooled, stir in Cha-Cha`s.
- Store in an air tight container to preserve freshness.