SERVING SIZE 58 g ( 1 brownie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 16
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 Tbs (14g) unsweetened powdered cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups packed (250g) CBF Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Cream together butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and corn syrup and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until all ingredients are moistened.
- Spread brownie mixture into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour. When brownies are cooled, cut into 16 squares.