SERVING SIZE 114 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 3
- 62 g (dry) Aproten Penne Pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup (40g) portabella mushrooms, sliced
- ⅓ cup (96g) broccoli florets, steamed
- 8 cherry tomatoes (52g), cut in half
- salt & pepper or Cambrooke Chicken Consomme to taste
- ¼ cup of your favorite vinaigrette
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro or parsley
- Cook pasta until al dente, as directed on package; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add the mushrooms, and cook over high heat until lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the steamed broccoli and cherry tomatoes. Cook over high heat about 2 minutes until nearly tender.
- Add to pasta and toss with dressing. Garnish with cilantro or parsley.