SERVING SIZE 80 g ( size description n/a )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 2
- 8 CBF Cheese or Spinach Portabella Ravioli (112g) (or plain cheese ravioli)
- 2 lemon grass leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 Tbs sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 medium black olives, chopped
- 1/2 Tbs butter
- salt to taste
- Steam the ravioli for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Melt the butter and add the oil.
- Saute the lemon grass leaves, lemon juice, sweet red peppers, and black olives in the butter/oil mixture. Serve over the steamed ravioli.
- NOTE: Nutritional information reflects use of Portabella Spinach Ravioli. Amino acid count and protein count will be lower if using Plain cheese Ravioli.