SERVING SIZE 73 g ( 1/12 slice )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups (250g) packed Cambrooke All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Blend in mashed bananas and vanilla.
- In second bowl, stir CBF All Purpose Baking Mix with baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add to banana mixture and stir to completely moisten.
- Transfer to greased 8 inch loaf pan. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for about 1 hour, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan and place on cake rack to cool.
- Wrap to store.