SERVING SIZE 106 g ( 1 slice )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 8
- 3 1/2 loosely filled cups (350g) CBF Wheat Starch
- 1/3 cup (60g) Metamucil®
- 1 1/2 tsp (6g) yeast
- 1/2 tsp (5g) salt
- 3 tsp (15g) baking powder
- 2 Tbs (30g) sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (275g) warm water
- 2 Tbs (16g) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (115g) non-dairy liquid creamer, warmed
- Heat oven to 115-120 degrees F.
- Mix warm liquid ingredients together in a bowl. (They can be combined and placed in a microwave for about 1 minute to lightly heat). Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and incorporate into liquid ingredients and mix vigorously.
- Dough will stiffen quickly. With greased hands, knead the dough for just a few minutes.
- Return to a lightly oiled bowl. Cover and let dough sit in warm oven (115-120 degrees F) for about 10-20 minutes or until dough almost doubles in size.
- Remove from oven and press into a 16-18-inch pizza pan and bake for approximately seven minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Add your favorite sauce and toppings and bake pizza for approximately 10 more minutes.
- Makes one pizza crust.
- SUGGESTIONS: Dianne Sullivan English Muffin prep tips: Fry 60g discs of dough in margarine in covered pan on medium low heat for about 3.5 minutes on each side.