SERVING SIZE 66 g ( 1 crust )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 1 cup CBF Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup (extra) CBF Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs Miracle Whip® salad dressing
- 1/4 cup non-dairy creamer
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbs of water
- Mix all dry ingredients (except the extra 2/3 cup Baking Mix) and Miracle Whip together with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the non-dairy creamer and water, stir until mixed.
- Add the extra 2/3 cup of Baking Mix a little at a time until the dough holds together and is easy to work with in your hands.
- Separate into 6 balls and spray each dough ball with oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll or flatten with your hands into desired shape and thickness.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 7 minutes or until light brown.
- NOTE: If pizza crusts are to be used right away, top with a sauce and bake another 5 minutes. Then add toppings; bake at 425 degrees F for about another 8 minutes. If not, freeze until they are ready to be used.
- NOTE: Nutritional info is for crusts only.