SERVING SIZE 67 g ( 1 crust )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 1 cup Cambrooke Baking Mix
- ⅔ cup (extra) Cambrooke Baking Mix
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbs Miracle Whip® salad dressing
- ¼ cup non-dairy creamer
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbs of water
- Mix all dry ingredients (except the extra ⅔ cup Baking Mix) and Miracle Whip together with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the non-dairy creamer and water, stir until mixed.
- Add the extra ⅔ cup of Baking Mix a little at a time until the dough holds together and is easy to work with in your hands.
- Separate into 6 balls and spray each dough ball with oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll or flatten with your hands into desired shape and thickness.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 7 minutes or until light brown.
- NOTE: If pizza crusts are to be used right away, top with a sauce and bake another 5 minutes. Then add toppings; bake at 425 degrees F for about another 8 minutes. If not, freeze until they are ready to be used.
- NOTE: Nutritional info is for crusts only.