SERVING SIZE 40 g ( 1 Brownie Pop )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- ¼ of prepared Cambrooke Chewy Fudgy Brownie Mix (will need 1.5 sticks of butter and ½ cup of non-dairy milk to make package)
- ⅓ cup vanilla frosting
- 1 package Cambrooke Chocolate Cha-Cha's
- 12 lollipop sticks
- styrofoam block
- decorative toppings (sprinkles, coconut, candy crunchies, etc)
- Prepare Chewy Fudgy Brownies according to package directions. Use ¼ of prepared brownies to make 12 brownie pops. (Freeze or store remaining prepared brownies.)
- Place brownies in a large bowl and crumble coarsely with your hands. Add the vanilla frosting and work it in with your hands until the brownies are fine crumbs and the mixture is evenly moistened. The brownie mixture should easily hold together when pressed into a ball, but still retain a little texture.
- Form into 12 evenly sized balls by using a cookie scoop, spoon or by rolling between your hands. Place on a baking sheet and chill in freezer until firm, about 1 hour.
- Place Chocolate Cha-Cha's in a small, deep microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring each time until completely melted.
- Remove balls from freezer. Dip tips of lollipop sticks into chocolate coating and insert sticks no more than halfway into center of your brownie balls. Let them set for 1-2 minutes, resting in the styrofoam block.
- Pick up brownie pop by the stick and dip into chocolate coating. Gently tap stick against side of bowl and rotate brownie pop to help excess coating fall back into bowl.
- If decorating your brownie pop, add sprinkles, coconut or candy crunchies right after dipping, before coating dries.
- Poke stick of brownie pop into Styrofoam block to stand up straight and dry completely, about 5 minutes.