SERVING SIZE 136 g ( 1/12 of cake )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 6 Tbs butter softened
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 cups (405g) packed CBF Baking Mix
- 4 Tbs (18g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 square or round cake pans.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add all dry ingredients including cocoa.
- Gradually add non-dairy creamer and water to mixture and add vanilla. Mix until batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pans and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.